Please note, this is a STATIC archive of website hashcat.net from 08 Oct 2020, cach3.com does not collect or store any user information, there is no "phishing" involved.

hashcat Forum

Full Version: Threaded Mode | Linear Mode VCL CL_OUT_OF_HOST_MEMORY & (Mis)configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a03 is Configure the Broker Node
a02 is Configure the Compute Nodes
a01 is Configure the Compute Nodes

I'm working on setting up a small VCL cluster. I have three machines: two compute nodes and one broker. I am using VCL 1.22, oclHashcat-plus 1.01, and Catalyst 13.12. I get everything set up,

a03 is Configure the Broker Node,run oclHashcat and get the following:

root@ubuntu-a03:/opt/oclHashcat-1.01# export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/vcl
root@ubuntu-a03:/opt/oclHashcat-1.01# ./oclHashcat64.bin -a 3 -m 0 -p : -o "/opt/md5/aaa_found.txt" --outfile-format=3 -n 8 --markov-disable -u 128 --gpu-temp-abort=80 -i --increment-min=4 --increment-max=15 "/opt/md5/aaa.txt" ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
./oclHashcat64.bin: /usr/lib/vcl/libOpenCL.so.1: no version information available (required by ./oclHashcat64.bin)
ERROR: clGetDeviceIDs() -1
Wait, don't you run vcl nodes with the vclrun command?
(03-22-2014, 08:27 AM)atom Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, don't you run vcl nodes with the vclrun command?
a03 is Configure the Broker Node /etc/init.d/vcl start Run Hashcat
a02 is Configure the Compute Nodes /etc/init.d/vcl start Do not install Hashcat on the compute nodes
a01 is Configure the Compute Nodes /etc/init.d/vcl start Do not install Hashcat on the compute nodes
hi,atom
how to run vclrun ?
what is vclrun ?
i can't find vclrun command ?
can you help me .how to install vclrun or how to run vclrun command .
thx
See https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=vcl_cluster_howto

@atom vclrun is just a wrapper instead of "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/vcl" (which he did use)