Please note, this is a STATIC archive of website hashcat.net from 08 Oct 2020, cach3.com does not collect or store any user information, there is no "phishing" involved.

hashcat Forum

Full Version: markprocessor question password custom charset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have password to decrypt example:

(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)sada(6)(7)

(1) - group of letters: d,s,a
(2) - group of special letters: ",$,^
(3) - group of word: asdas,asdasda,asdfew,
etc.

and there is more than maskprocessor can handle more then 4 custom charset

how i can pass this someone know a bash script for that?

script should take only one letter from each group and try all combination

i need output like txt file with all combination, please help me i forget my password for encrypted disk with all my data Tongue

Best regards!
You need to combine several tools to make this possible. Use maskprocessor to generate the dsa and ",$,^ and save them to separate files. Then use combinator.bin to join them and to create the final wordlist.

Be creative. There can't be a simple one click solution for single user cases.
Thats why in other post i need that all combination of 0 and 1 i gonna need to create 70 lines of maskprocessor to create all combination for each group of password manually heh Tongue but i have time Tongue

(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8) <--pass

maskprocessor have 4 custom charset so i need 70 combination of maskprocessor command to combine all passwords

(1)(2)(3)(4)(0)(0)(0)(0) = 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0
(1)(2)(3)(0)(4)(0)(0)(0) = 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0
(1)(2)(3)(0)(0)(4)(0)(0) = 1 1 1 0 0 1 0 0
(1)(2)(3)(0)(0)(0)(4)(0) = 1 1 1 0 0 0 1 0
x70

Tongue

there should be more easy way but im not IT expert Tongue that would be usefull for maskprocessor to generate more custom charsets

Thanks for help!